Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To let go Or Not To let go?

Honestly I'm tired, tired of everyone moving ahead of me although we started almost the same time. Tired of not getting any result after trying different ways. Everytime i comfort myself saying don't worry do your best, grab every chance you come onto, try your best to create some opportunity. I hate to lie to myself, but those words are getting harder and harder to comfort me :(

Everytime i browse my friend's result, all i can describe 'Envy' what did i did wrong? Am i really not good? I wonder sigh..

And when i think bout the future its really scary, as times goes by its getting harder and harder to achieve my goals. So should i really let go of it and go for something else?

Im confuse and equally sad as this is the 1 thing i really love doing and there's time i really think i can see myself excelling in it. So should i just let the fire burnt out and treat it as something common? Sigh.. :(