Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

Wow, last post in this blog is May. Latest post is December, looks like its been some time since I come over here. So how has 2010 fared for me? Well to me there's lots of ups and downs, lots of first and a whole lot more =p

How should I start off?

  • Well finally I've graduated from my studies and obtain the degree that I've always wanted with a not so bad result too :P There's 1 person who I really must thank, the 1 person who help me through my struggles with my studies. Thanks a lot dear! Thanks for the help, the support and the encouragement !
  • Finally decided to go out of my comfort zone and try something new with my job. Found my first job after graduation with a new company, after 3 years with my previous company. Its really an eye opener to me, after working mainly in a technical team for 3 years and now I am in a support field which means meeting lots and lots of strangers and helping them to solve their problems.
  • I've sign up for world vision programme where I adopted and support a random child around the globe. My child is from China and his name is Kun Zhao. All the child are selected from 3rd world country where some of them do not have any proper food, clothes and also education. 
  • Relationship wise.. well most of the ups and downs comes from there, we've been together for more than 2 and half year, it's really special for us to last so long. Yeah we did argue a lot, sometimes on very small things, but from that we grew a lot, learning how to tolerate on each other's weakness and rely on each other's strong points. So basically through arguments we grew :) For me personally, I've started to feel the pressure of being responsible, pressure of becoming someone she can rely on and pressure to be an adult. I've never had this kind of feeling, all i thought of is living a day like normal and let it pass without any surprise. Thats the old me, until i meet her.. looking back at it i could say wow how much time i've left behind, if i were to meet her sooner maybe it will be different :p Anyway its too late to look back at the things in the past, let it be a reminder that i must CHANGE, BE RESPONSIBLE and CARE for all the things she's done for me :D So for 2011, I'll make myself to be someone she can rely on no matter what :)
  • Photography wise, this is the year where I started fully on my wedding photography business, although it didn't goes so well but I'll keep a positive mindset and look forward for 2011 ^^. Looking back at how much i've grew from someone who's shy to meet up shy to take risk, I can say its all worth it. I've manage to secure my first wedding client from a total stranger although it wasn't that 100% smooth but at least I've did it! For my 2011, I'll go all out on it. Meeting up with new friends and photographers and grow my network even bigger :D
Well.. i started writing this while listening to One Republic's  Good Life. To me 2010 is indeed a good life, lots of ups and downs, lots of opportunities to grow. Good Bye 2010 thanks for everything! and Hello 2011 good to see you! Lets work together to grow even more !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

gambateh!! u can do it!! :wub: