Saturday, April 3, 2010

Story..

This is a very short story bout someone special in my heart. Lets call her S. S is a cute gal, she likes to argue, like to be on the winning side and also very eager to know what im doing all the time haha. You can describe her a very feisty lil gal too. At times she can be very dead serious and sometimes she can be very funny and sometimes very shy. ^^

She may read this or she may not. But right now she's having a rough time with her work and the worst thing is i couldn't help :( My dear, I'm sorry that i can't do anything to help you with the trouble you're facing. Sometimes i just feel rather useless not being able to contribute anything.

Dear, I promise you that I'll try my best to make things work for us. No matter what happen i will not give up till i get what i dreamt of which is holding your hands and hearing you saying "I do" *Blushed*

"She's everything i wanted,
She is funny and she is cute,
She can be scary when she's angry,
She can be very caring too,
What a weird gal she is,

Having her in my life is wonderful,
She change my world,
She makes me feel alive,
She fills up my empty spaces,
What a weird gal she is,

I guess i've found,
Found someone who would walk by me,
Hold my hand and follow me all the way,
I love you!"

0 comments: