Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thoughts~

Honestly I'm quite messy right now, sigh... everything i did seems wrong.. what ever i think is correct turns out the other way :(

Take photography as an instance, I thought i found a great partner that will work together to build our profile but too bad he's more interested in his gf than photography :(.

I've ask around how to charge for an assignment and i charge according to the market price, but it seems not anyone interested with it.. then i charge cheaper but end up being 'advice' because i didn't follow the market price .. again.. sigh :(

I saw someone posted that they r looking for dealers to sell their products.. i emailed them but no replied :(

Sigh someone i felt that there's so much obstacles infront of my :( Life is hard but c'mon can't i have a break? I'm not saying i gave up but i've source for so much opportunities but till now i still haven't see any light at the end of the road.

Just my personal ranting of what's going on with me lately.. somehow i can't just keep it inside of my.. its suffocating :(

0 comments: