Friday, March 28, 2008

My thoughts : What is love

What is LOVE? This is the question i've ask myself always. Me being a guy that never ever have a girlfriend b4 will never know the meaning till i experience it. What is LOVE actually? I've read lots of blogs bout LOVE, people's experience on LOVE some said LOVE is a very special feeling where nobody can tell or explain. Its a feeling where, everyday, everyhour, everyminute u can only think of that person for no reason, not because u misses the handsome/beautiful face or not because of the strong macho/ hourglass body. Its the feeling of emptyness when you are not around your loved one. No.. no reason at all. There's no reason when it comes to love. When you love a person there's no need any reason, u just felt the warmth, the comfort being with the person.

Everytime on a drama you'll see people keep asking why do you love that person. And lots of reason will come out. My thought? If anyone ask me why i love ? I would answer them, no no reason at all because love isnt judge by how a person look, how rich a person is or how they behave.

There are ppl that define LOVE is very painful, lots of broken heart, lots of suffering. But where's LOVE when nobody can survive through it. Its very common to say, there's no happiness without pain. Nothing is perfect, if there's happiness there will be sadness, thats how life goes. For me after some deep thoughts, if I were to LOVE that person so much, i will not care how tough life goes I will survive through it.

I might be talking crap, lots will disagree only some will agree. But ask yourself, what is the reason for u to fall in LOVE? and you'll see there's no strong reason to it.

A relationship is like a rubber band. The harder u pull it, it will snap, but if you were to pull and release, pull and release, the rubber band will last a long time. I've learned it the hard way. I've pull too hard without releasing it. But there's no regret.. its a learning for me so i would not repeat it.

Thats all from me.. im not a love expert nor any experience lover. I just speak from my thought.

0 comments: